What We Do
CARMERA’s mission is to build and maintain the world’s leading road intelligence platform to deliver safe autonomy for all.
As the auto industry races towards large-scale production of highly automated vehicles, it depends heavily on globally scalable high definition maps that act like “virtual rails” to ensure safe deployment and a good passenger experience.
CARMERA is solving that need by providing living 3D maps and navigation critical-data to some of the world’s largest and most advanced customers who rely on our data for localization, perception, and path planning reliability.
Who We Are
CARMERA is based in New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. We are a collaborative, audacious bunch of builders who embrace hard challenges, with a healthy dose of humility and a strong belief in democratizing access to game-changing technology.
We have previously built and scaled groundbreaking 3D, machine learning, computer vision and geospatial technologies at companies like Amazon, Apple, Google and MakerBot to name a few.
- Work on groundbreaking civic challenges cutting across some of the most meaningful innovations of this era, including autonomy, smart cities, IoT, big data and AI
- Be a foundational part of a highly seasoned, friendly team who embrace challenges that are hard but achievable
- Attractive cash and equity compensation package
- Generous benefits package including premium health care plan, free office lunch, free cell phone plans and more
- No state or city income taxes in our New York office as part of the START-UP NY program for new employees, nor in our Seattle office per Washington state laws
- Flexible working norms and time-off
CARMERA is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.